Prize draw terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all EU and US residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. To enter the competition you must respond to a question about your personal preferences regarding After London materials and subscribe to our newsletter. Incomplete entries will not be considered. All entries must be submitted via https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/S5QDXR2 and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 15:00pm GMT on 12/09/2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:00pm GMT on 17/09/2017. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
6. If there are up to 50 entries, there will be one winner. If there are more than 50 entries, there will be two winners. The winner(s) will be chosen by random draw on 18/09/2017 (”Draw Date”).
7. The winner(s) will receive one T-shirt with a design related to the ‘After London’ board game created and produced by the Promoter.
8. The winner(s) will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before 29/09/2017. They must respond via email to the Promoter and provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner(s) by post within 60 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner(s) is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner(s) name and country can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is Hercules Game Studios Limited, registered in England and Wales with company number 10836775, of 43 Cranbrook road, London W4 2LH.